At Farm Credit Midsouth, we offer competitive salaries, first rate benefits and career development opportunities – all within the excitement of a growing company, the stability of an industry leader and a professional, respectful and fun work environment.
Total Rewards Package of Benefits
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts including Health Care and Dependent Care
- Basic Life plus Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Group Universal Life Insurance
- Defined Contribution 401(k) Plan
- Work-Life Balance
- Annual Leave
- Sick Leave and Dependent Sick Leave
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Health Savings Account
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Farm Credit Midsouth
Why Work Here
America’s Rural Lender
FCM helps rural America thrive. We’ll provide you an environment where you can direct your own career path and you’ll work for a company making an impact in lives and communities across the Midsouth.
We always have your present and your future in mind. Our benefits cover who you are today and what you want to do tomorrow. They include education assistance, wellness opportunities and retirement plans.
Our People & Culture
We’re always improving. The key to our more than a century of success is our talented, caring, knowledgeable team. And our culture enables us to continue to move our Association, members and employees forward.
Through corporate giving and volunteerism, Farm Credit Midsouth has a genuine passion for the communities we serve. Giving back is woven into who we are.
We are headquartered in Jonesboro, Arkansas with convenient branches in Barton, Corning, Jonesboro, Marion, Osceola, Paragould, and Wynne. We serve members in 13 counties across the midsouth.
Everything Is Integrated
At Farm Credit Midsouth, one of our core values is to acknowledge and reward quality employee performance; therefore, we offer competitive salaries, first-rate benefits and career development opportunities – all within the excitement of a growing company, the stability of an industry leader and a professional, respectful and fun work environment.
Farm Credit Midsouth offers a Total Rewards package of compensation and benefits programs that supports our efforts to attract, reward, and retain qualified employees.
- We strive to be fair to all employees and the company.
- We are externally competitive within the industry and the local employment market.
- We focus on a total compensation package to include: base pay, incentive plan, benefits for the employee and family, retirement income, and time-off.