At Farm Credit Midsouth, we offer competitive salaries, first rate benefits and career development opportunities – all within the excitement of a growing company, the stability of an industry leader and a professional, respectful and fun work environment.
Total Rewards Package of Benefits
- Medical and Dental Coverage
- Vision Coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts including Health Care and Dependent Care
- Basic Life plus Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Group Universal Life Insurance
- Defined Contribution 401(k) Plan
- Work-Life Balance
- Annual Leave
- Sick Leave and Dependent Sick Leave
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Health Savings Account
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Farm Credit Midsouth
Why Work Here
America’s Rural Lender
FCM helps rural America thrive. We’ll provide you an environment where you can direct your own career path and you’ll work for a company making an impact in lives and communities across the Midsouth.
Through corporate giving and volunteerism, Farm Credit Midsouth has a genuine passion for the communities we serve. Giving back is woven into who we are.
Our People & Culture
We want to make a difference in people’s lives – and that includes yours! We strive to create a workplace environment where all employees feel welcome and open to bringing their whole selves to work. We have a talented workforce that helps us bring a well-rounded perspective to the solutions we provide. At Farm Credit Midsouth, we aim to give our employees room to grow both personally and professionally. We hope you will find more than just a job here. We hope you will find a fulfilling career that allows you to use your abilities to impact more.
We want to recruit, employ and retain the best and most qualified employees. And that means we offer more than just a paycheck. We have a generous benefits package that includes health, dental and vision insurance; vacation, sick, and dependent sick days; a 401(k) package; and some other benefits you won't find anywhere else.We always have your present and your future in mind. Our benefits cover who you are today and what you want to do tomorrow.
We are headquartered in Jonesboro, Arkansas with convenient branches in Barton, Corning, Jonesboro, Marion, Osceola, Paragould, and Wynne. We serve members in 13 counties across the midsouth.
Everything Is Integrated
At Farm Credit Midsouth, one of our core values is to acknowledge and reward quality employee performance; therefore, we offer competitive salaries, first-rate benefits and career development opportunities – all within the excitement of a growing company, the stability of an industry leader and a professional, respectful and fun work environment.
Farm Credit Midsouth offers a Total Rewards package of compensation and benefits programs that supports our efforts to attract, reward, and retain qualified employees.
- We strive to be fair to all employees and the company.
- We are externally competitive within the industry and the local employment market.
- We focus on a total compensation package to include: base pay, incentive plan, benefits for the employee and family, retirement income, and time-off.