2021 Farm Credit Midsouth Scholarship Winners Announced
The Farm Credit Midsouth Board of Directors is pleased to announce the 14 students chosen to receive this year’s $1000 scholarship awards from the Association.
To be eligible, students must be a high school senior or enrolled full-time (12 credit hours or equivalent) at an accredited university, college, community or technical school; and must be sponsored by a Farm Credit Midsouth Member.
2021 Scholarship Recipients
This year’s recipients are:
- Katherine Hindsley, Marvell Academy
- Savannah Whitehead, Lee Academy
- Sadey Underwood, Rector High School
- Hanner Hall, Brookland High School
- Dean Elmore, Valley View High School
- Luke Wimpy, University of Arkansas
- Olivia Manning, Buffalo Island Central High School
- Conner Catt, Arkansas State University
- Eli Couch, Buffalo Island Central High School
- Thomas Scrivner, Arkansas State University
- Alexandra Crosskno, Buffalo Island Central High School
- Jacob Holmes, Arkansas School for Math, Science and Arts
- Rayleigh Gosner, Paragould High School
- Drew Batson, Jonesboro High School
Complete details and applications for 2022 awards available here and will be due March 4, 2022.
Farm Credit Midsouth (a part of the Farm Credit System) is a federally-charted cooperative providing over $1 billion in credit and related services to more than 3,500 agriculture producers and rural home owners in ten Eastern Arkansas counties (Clay, Greene, Craighead, Mississippi, Crittenden, Poinsett, Cross, St. Francis, Lee and Phillips) and three counties in Missouri (Ripley, Carter and Wayne) through its wholly-owned PCA and FLCA subsidiaries.