Apply by March 4, 2022
2021 Scholarship Recipients
$14,000 In Scholarship Funds Available
At Farm Credit Midsouth, we are proud to promote higher education in our local communities. Annually, our program offers $14,000 in scholarships to be applied toward education costs, such as tuition, fees, housing, books, etc.
- Must be sponsored by a Farm Credit Midsouth customer. Applicants cannot be sponsored by a Farm Credit Midsouth board member.
- Must be a current college student and/or graduating high school senior.
- Must be a high school senior or enrolled full-time (12 credit hours or equivalent) at an accredited university, college, community or technical school.
- Children/Dependents of Farm Credit Midsouth employees are not eligible.
- Each $1,000 one-semester scholarship will be awarded to the student directly via a check issued in his or her name from Farm Credit Midsouth to apply to education costs.
- Recipient must submit proof of enrollment in an accredited university, college, community or technical school for either the spring or fall semester.
Scholarship recipients will be based on:
- Letter of Recommendation (non-relative)
- Financial need (if stated)
- Field of Study
Before You Apply:
- Download the Customer Sponsorship Form and have it signed by a current Farm Credit customer.
- Acquire a Letter of Recommendation.
- Acquire or take an Acceptable Photograph.
To Finish Application:
- Complete the Application Form below.
- Submit a completed Customer Sponsorship Form.
- Submit a Letter of Recommendation.
- Submit an Acceptable Photograph according to our recommended guidelines.
- Ask your counselor to mail a Current Transcript to Farm Credit Midsouth, Attn: Scholarship Committee, PO Box 16060, Jonesboro AR 72403.